Thursday, April 12, 2012






This is the wandering stars quilt by Judy Niemeyer that I did at a workshop in November of 2011. It is quilted and bound!!
Heather Tighe from Hampstead did the quilting and it is stunning. I like the multicolored batik stars and I like the combination of large and small stars. Of course I love the flying geese borders. It is not a trapezoid shape but I have to take the picture with the quilt hanging in my dining room and I have to have the camera at an angle to avoid the table. The first picture is of the back but it is hard to see the beautiful quilting that Heather did. I am trying to put the binding on the second quilt Heather did for me. It is the Countdown quilt for Connie Walker's Whistle Stop Shop in Cary. She really makes my quilts look special.
Have fun quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment