Thursday, September 11, 2014

Last days of summer

I can only hope that summer's back is broken and things will be bright and coooooler.  This is one person who will not dream of the heat of summer in the dead of winter.
Moving along on projects to complete here is a picture of the quilt for Lulu the older of the two girls in the habitat house.


The next picture is of my block for the fall block exchange.  I have finished 10 and hope to finish the rest by tomorrow.
Each year the Arts Council asks us to donate two 6inch square canvases.  We can put anything on them we wish.  I am not as creative as many so I use something I have done.  Here are the ones for this year.  
Sorry I can't seem to turn them around.

Finally here are the BOM sampler blocks for August.  Never thought I would be sewing half square triangles to make a 1.5 inch block.  One thread can really make a difference.  Oh well only three more months.  Some are putting it together as they go but I will wait.
I have nearly finished the blocks for September but will wait to finish them all.  I like most of the fabrics esp the dark blues.
Have a beautiful sky blue day and 
Sunny quilting.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment