Tuesday, January 6, 2015

clear blue sky

This is the kind of winter I love.  The sky is clear blue, the temps in 40's, and the sun is out.  Oh yes and I am in looking forward to some more sewing.  Trying to finish the units on BH mystery so I can get blocks put together and finally the top.  It is really nice but busy as her quilts are.
I am not sure how my brights will look when put with other blocks and the sashing.  Oh well what is is. Now to finish the last 34 units of the Clue #1 and I can begin to put blocks and sashing together.  
I am not sure I want a yellow inner border.  Right now I am thinking pink.
I am also trying to finish up Smith Mountain Morning that I started at a workshop in June with BH.
The border units are the leader enders for these units.  It is a wonderful system if you have the pieces cut and thread matches both projects.  Will have to float a loan to get both quilted.  The Mystery quilt is supposed to be 88x88 and the SMM is larger because I added blocks. Yikes I just thought that I will have to make more of the border units for that!!!Arrrrrgh.
Cecil and I are snug in the sewing room glad for strong house and heater!!! God is good.
Bright day quilting
Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment