Saturday, February 14, 2015

Winter

It seems as if we will get some of winter's wrath next week.  Today was beautiful- cold, crisp, sunny with some gusty winds.  The next three days will not be so nice.
I went to Heather's to pick up my BH mystery quilt and the Harriet's Sampler which was a block of the month from ME's shop.  They look so nice after quilting.  I took her my BH Smith Mountain Morning top and an Australian fabric top to quilt.  I will be sick of binding.  The BH quilts are 100" x100"and the others are 50"by 50".
Our quilt exhibit at the Arts Council opened Thursday night with a nice reception.  I hope people will enjoy seeing our work.
This picture is of Ann's bear quilt.
the next picture is one of my favorite quilts.  I used log cabin blocks to make the stripes.

This one is Vickie T's applique art quilt.  I just love this witch.

And this one is my cutie pie.

Hope to get bindings done while weather is bad.  
Chilly quilting
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment