Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Favorite things

This is a favorite time of the year for me. I give my gardenias until June 1 to start blooming or else... not that I could do anything about it. They don't last long on the bush or in the house but I pick a hand full each morning on the way back from walking my dog to replace the ones in the house.
I love the new line from Tula Pink, "chipper", and used the versitile "Greek cross" pattern from "quilters cache" for the table runner.
I am looking forward to some nicer weather this week.  Although, not loving hot weather, I say each rainy overcast day is a day not in the 90's.
Cooler quilting.
Sally

2 comments:

  1. Ooh - What do the FOX say?????? - that is cute and fresh flowers too.
    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - What do the FOX say?????? - that is cute and fresh flowers too.
    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete