Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Finished

As I finished the last seam on this quilt top I had several thoughts, some of which I cannot share!
When I finished the last stitch and pressings I knew I had made a Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt. Not only a pieced sashing but also a pieced border. I have not had time to count the pieces in it and I only made 12 of 16 blocks.

I think I will name it Easter because of finishing it on Easter monday and the colors: purple for lent, Red for Palm
Sunday, yellow for Easter sunrise service , green for all the grass in Easter baskets and white for the hangings during Easter season.

I say at this time each year I will not do it next year and I get caught up in it at thanksgiving. We will see.

Now on to straits of macinac!
Cooler quilting.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment