Saturday, January 20, 2018

Yippee

Well I have learned a lot today. First, as I was doing the binding on "Dawn's Early Light" I told Alexa to play some  music of Wagner and as " Bridal Chorus" came on I Googled it and found that the person I thought was the composer, Lorngrin, was really the name of the Opera by Wagner; second, I found it much easier to bind a huge quilt by putting it on my dining room table; and third, when sewing binding, the thread knots up less if I put my thumb over where the thread goes through the fabric.
So having gained such knowledge, I rewarded myself by making mac and cheese.
I thought about it while I was in the silver sneaker's yoga class!
Such is the path my mind takes.
Now to start putting together BH mystery blocks and sashing.
Sunny quilting.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment