Thursday, October 18, 2018

PS

This is the "on Ringo lake" Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt 2017 that was supposed to be included in last blog. Doing this on my phone limits me on photos.

I am waiting to see the colors for the new mystery at halloween. I really hope it will be in reds or blues. I know I can use whatever colors I like but it is difficult not knowing which ones will be dominant.

The weather is wonderful today. Would love to see more days below 70.

Good quilting and visiting yesterday with C. Missed P but know your help with veteran quilts was appreciated. Will be glad when we can all get together.

I plan to visit the Wilmington guild and the Brunswick guild. So sorry the hurricane caused the cancellation of the New Bern quilt show.

I have not been here long but it is a good move for me. Being with family is so wonderful. I miss my friends and church.
Cooler quilting.
Sally

1 comment:

  1. Looks so pretty - hated to miss being there. Glad you're getting settled in. Like the quilt stand - nice way to display some of your wonderful quilts.

    ReplyDelete