Saturday, December 28, 2019

Post Christmas

What a week! I know everyone has a lot going on this time of year but really.  I think I can finally
breathe today.  Yesterday was recovery.  Today is coming out of a fog and looking forward to the
new year.  But first some pics from this past week.
La Vonne and me at Peter and Lilys for Christmas Day Brunch of Strawberry Crepes

My younger nephew's wife Joy and me

My sister-in-law LaVonne and her daughter-in-law Lily and LaVonne and Win's for Christmas night dinner

My Nephew Luke, LV and brother Win

Luke's wife Joy, Bambi sister to Lily

Joy and Luke

LV, Bambi, me in our Walmart cozies and Mason Lily and Pete's Aussie-Doodle

LV and son Peter Donat


We had drinks and apps at my house with Luke and Joy as hosts for a wonderful start to our festivities then piled into cars for the 8pm choir concert and Eucharist service at St Pauls downtown 
in Wilmington.  It was a wonderful Christmas.
On Boxing day I drove to Wilson to visit my brother-in-law and his large family.  This is his grandson Henry in the state jammies and his younger grandson Dallas.
Well the others from that day will have to wait.
Enjoy the 13th month and rest up for new year.
Celebrating quilting.
Sally
PS

This is baby Edward Kemp Pope and his great Aunt Sally.



this is his brother Dallas and his new etch a sketch.
So good to be with them.
Sally Out.






No comments:

Post a Comment