Thursday, July 30, 2020

Rain is welcome wind not so much

The sound of rain is good on many levels.  It is soothing and relieves you of the need to water. Of course too much of a good thing .....etc.
As L likes to clean out flower beds my Tithonia are just about gone and it is maintaining until time for pansies.

Some more flower pictures.
I call these cabbage begonias because the flowers are huge and lovely.

Dahlias are so pretty and less demanding.

My choice for flower of the summer.  Pentas are wonderful.

My trumpet flower plant is lavender with purple edging.  It is stunning.

I love the rose of sharon bush.  I hope it is happy here.
If I have had these on before just ignore.  
I am working on the 8th tiger block and have two quilts to take to H.  Bed runner to go over pillows for a quilt too short and a baby quilt for baby girl due in October. 
I'm working on getting the binding on the mystery quilt.
Every time I think about going to the new Bernina shop here I look at the fabric I have and say "I don't think so.  To be honest if it were not for CV I would have been there several times by now.

Time to get back to work.  
End of July quilting.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment