Saturday, January 23, 2021

Inspiration

 I love to see other quilter's creations.  Just looking at some fabric and thread paintings from P jump started me to finish some I had begun 5 years ago. 


This is a Kaffe Kit I finished in 2020 and have had returned from the quilter but not bound yet. This picture does not do the colors justice.

My niece landscaper, Lily, convinced me to get these snapdragons for a fall-winter box planting and they have been wonderful.  They don't seem to mind the cold here.  


My friend, Judy, asked me to do a plaque for her sister and husband's new house.  The front steps are so steep she has decided to use the back door when she visits. The plaque came from Lowes and was already shaped so all I had to do was paint and finish.
 


Time to get sewing.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment