Monday, February 8, 2021

things to do

 I Wanted to get some different end tables especially ones that have some storage so I ordered these from Wayfair.  They were perfect.  Love the size, color and storage.

I also have been trying to finish the 90 blocks for Smith Mountain Morning quilt do over.


 

They are done.  Now just have to do the units for the second pieced border which is the same as the units which make up the star points. 



This is one of nine blocks we started and before I started to do macine applique I decided to practice.



On these little snack mats.  They were fun to do and the binding did not take 5 days to do.



This is Evie Joy and Lukes dog during the Super bowl game.  Not a fan.




Going to work on that pieced border.

Chilly quilting.
s





1 comment:

  1. Sally so happy you are remaking your SMM quilt. You are almost to the finish line - but then sewing all the blocks together will take awhile. You can celebrate when you get it done. With all the cold rain - I hope to finally get sewing on the Color My World BOM now that I have most of my fabrics.

    ReplyDelete