Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Spring

I am not sure if I can even remember how to do this.  It has been nearly 2 yrears since the last posting

and I dont know if I can retrieve pictures.  C and P and I restarted our bi-weekly visits to quilt 

with each other maybe a year ago.  We have missed the fellowship and inspiration we get 

from seeing each other's work.

The first pic is Dexter my cavapoo at 1 year at the St Francis and animals service at St Pauls


this Pic is of a Brugmansia I had planted from seeds the year before.  


This is my Brother-in-law's granddaughter, Ruby Lee, named for his mother.


This is me with Zona a friend from church.


LaVonne, me, and Pete her son


LaVonne and me at Pete and Lilys house


I made 3 of these quilts and could make 3 more.  Just love them.


I guess that is enough for ;now.  Just wanted to start this again.  My new computer and updates to blogging have made this easier.

Spring is on the way.  I hope most of the pollen is gone and I can get the huge outside plants out of my living room.

Sunny quilting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment