Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Garden from ......

Well I have finally finished the top for the "Stitchers Garden" quilt from the block of the month at Mary Ellen's.  Now to figure out how to quilt it.  Oh well.  I really do like the dot border to stop all that riotous color and of course I love the outer border.  I decided to put plain ish borders since the center is soooo busy.  It is too heavy to hang to get a good picture and I could not get back far enough to get the whole top in the picture anyway.

I need to start on the BOM packets I picked up "last week" so I don't get behind.  Don't know what made me start this.  I do really like the quilt though.  Also have to do the last calendar hanging for Karen.  She wanted the egg for April.  I made the umbrella because Easter is not always in april but ...
Have to stop so I can get presentable to go to Rudy's with C and M.
Have sewn all day and am tired.  I quilted the veteran's quilt from last post.  I did Baptist Fan on the bottom and straight vertical lines with the stars.  I have sewn the binding on and hope to get it finished for guild on Thur.
So much for now.
Chilly wet quilting.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment