Wednesday, June 11, 2014

sampler BOM

I vowed not to do another BOM this year but when I saw the sample in ME's shop I really liked that the blocks were different sizes.  Also the fact that this BOM came with fabric made the decision easier.  I like to have these to do when I don't want to go through fabric decisions and there is already a piece cut to use.
Here are some of the ones for June.



They all look the same size but the first three are 4.5 inches.  Yes those little triangles in the first two were half of a 1.5 inch square!!Yikes. The last block is 12.5 inches square.  
I am taking a workshop on Saturday with Bonnie Hunter.  The quilt is Smith Mountain Morning so I have been cutting and cutting.  It has always been one of my favorite patterns.  Of course the blues don't hurt.
Now to finish up two donation quilts.
Hot quilting.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment