Monday, August 4, 2014

success at last

I am sure that the dictionary of terms will have next to "waste of time" a picture of a computer.  I have spent an hour trying to figure out why I could pull up my blogs but not add a page and my dashboard said I was not an author of any blogs.  Seems as if I have too many email addresses.  I think I get a new one each time I change phones!!!
It has been nearly a month and it was so busy but I can't remember what I did.  No it is not age????
I have too many quilting projects going but am trying to finish them so I can get to some new ones.

It seems as if I have spent the morning trying to mess with pictures.
Did I mention I hate change.  Too many choices and places to look.  Anyway here is precious.  This maybe the only thing I put on today.  Oh well he really is.
I actually think the sun is trying to break through.  Don't mind the rain if temps stay in 80s.
Cloudy quilting.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment