Monday, August 4, 2014

Picture challenge

Here goes trying to use a new way to put pictures on my blog.
I think this might work. These are the blue star blocks from Bonnie Smith Mt morning. But doing this on the phone will not be easy.
I will see what I can do on the computer.
These are bento box blocks called after the Japanese lunch boxes with many compartments.  Easy to do. Not sure if I will use all 30 or make two quilts.


 this is just one of the four July BOM kits from Thistle Bee for the Sampler quilt.
 This is a sampler of the BOM from Quilters Cache we did at guild last year.  I added three more to make 12 for this donation quilt.
Now if I can just remember how I got these I will be ok.  Guess I had better write down the steps.
Lots of quilting
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment