Wednesday, June 6, 2018

New beginnings

Not sure how the next few months will turn out.  I am in process of completing the paperwork, inspections, and appraisals for a town home in Wilmington just off the Carolina Beach Road.
This of course implies that I will sell my house of 38 years.  Not sentimental but overwhelmed by all the stuff.  Who bought this stuff and why?????
Who needs 3 canning kettles?  I thought my house was small but every cranny is full.  Not to mention the fabric, beads, and yarn.  I started with the attic in January so that is not so bad.  Trying to clear the clutter is a chore.  I will take a break on thursday and quilt with friends.  Thank goodness for that.
Just returned from trip to gardens in England and realized how pitiful my attempts are.  Glad my new place will only have room for a few bulbs. 
This is a clematis I planted in 2016.  It finally decided to bloom this year.  The yard looks good thanks to Richard and rain.  
Time to get back to work.
Quilting on hold.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment