Sunday, June 17, 2018

Time to clear out....

I have lived in my house for 38 years and I wonder while I am trying to go through attic, garage,
drawers etc. just who bought all this stuff I have not needed or seen in at least 20 years.
Moving certainly gives you a different lens to look through when going through stuff.
My day consists of at least one trip to the dump or Habitat and trying to find boxes.
As I am moving to a "townhouse/patio home" situation I will not need so many things from
my garage that I have distributed many items to neighbors.  Now about those sets of dishes...

The sign went up yesterday and the realtor came to take pictures after three rooms had been painted,
the house power-washed, and small repairs completed.  Also after throwing many "sit-arounds" into
boxes and hiding them in the rooms not to be photographed at this time.

Ok you all know about fabric and how it multiplies.  It no longer can be called a stash and will have
to be labeled WALOF (what a lot of fabric).  The good thing about collecting fabric is that when you
have to pack it up you don't have to be careful of breaking it. 

It is kind of nice to look at rooms that have been cleared of clutter, you know all those quilty things we like to have around.

This is one of my very favorite pictures of my sister-in-law and me at Victoria Falls in 2015.
She and my brother are also moving to Wilmington and we will enjoy being together more often.

Moving forward quilting.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment