Saturday, October 28, 2023

Boo yall

 How it got to be the end of October I'll never know.  I think this is the busiest month of the year.

Love the cooler weather and leaves falling if it just were not accompanied by acorns.  Dexter loves to pick them up then I have to give him a treat to spit it out.  They make him sick.  He just got a FFF and bath and he looks like a fluff ball.  

Lily came and cleared and cleaned up my pots to get ready for pansies and the back porch and tiny yard look so clean and nice.  Just have to cut back the rose of sharon tree/bush and the non blooming brugmansia I got 3 years ago at Transplanted Gardner.  I do miss that place.

Finished my jacket from the class at Bernina and some sew bags from another class. Thank goodness between C and P my featherweight is fixed.  I had changed needles to 90/14 for work on the bag and put it in wrong so it would not pick up the bobbin thread.  Whew.  Love that machine.

Love to quilt with C and P who really inspire me to break out of my comfort (Kaffe) zone.  I will try to make a Christmas Tree quilt again.  

I have finished these blocks from Scrap Basket book.



This is the front of my jacket.  The last seams from arm to side have not been sewn in this picture.




This is one of the sew bags.  I love picking out the four fabrics to do these.  It takes about 2.5 yards of fabric in all, three 12inch zippers and one 20inch zipper.  



I am making a pinkish one now.  Better get to it.
Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween.
Scary Quilting?




No comments:

Post a Comment