Tuesday, November 28, 2023

A bountiful feast was enjoyed by all

So much food and laughter.  It is a blessing to be living near my family these last 5 years.

Sharing lunches, church, suppers and shopping trips has been wonderful.  So much to be thankful for.

I have barely begun on Bonnie's new mystery.  Trying to decide if I want to really mix up the neutrals

with the other colors.  I am afraid if I use the blue print neutrals with the dark blue and switch it will 

look disjointed.  So here I go mixing them up. Will have to get on the stick if I want to get this part

 done before getting the new clue on Friday.

Dexter is being treated for either Kennel Cough or the new virus/bacteria that is running rampant in the 

dog world.  He has been on antibiotics and anti-inflammatories for over 3 weeks.  He is so sweet.


The Donat ladies went to the Plant Place on friday to get poinsettias and it was wonderful.  They

have rooms and rooms of every color and they are gorgeous.


This is just one of the rooms filled with plants.

After getting the cargo area of the vehicle full of poinsettias we headed to 
Origins restaurant for a delicious lunch with libation.
It was our version of shopping on Black Friday.

Thankful quilting y'all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment