Monday, February 13, 2012


Boy what cold mornings. Cecil and I are so wrapped up we can hardly walk at 7 in the morning. Going to do my 1.5mile walk then get to making a pocketbook with batiks.
Going to cut out more shirts for different blocks for the next quilt and read my EFM material for tonight.
I have struggled with this new router long enough. Geek coming tomorrow!!!
Good column by Barry Saunders on Don Cornelius today in NO. Got home last night and watched two hours of Downton Abbey. Just wonderful entertainment.
The Wayne Museum Quilt Show turned out to be good. The quilts are different sizes, color palettes, and patterns. I love to see what everyone does with fabric.
When I read Pat B's blog I think about how productive she is. She is a genius with pattern, design, color and quilting. Kudos.
The picture is of three of the 16 blocks for my shirt quilt. They are 12.5 inch blocks so it will go quickly. Better get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment