Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve

Such a busy time is the 13th month.  With a shopping spree on Saturday to shops having sales I was able to increase my stash of limey greens and black and whites substantially for the mystery quilt as well as future needs for those fabrics.  I am now ready to do the sewing after catching up on cutting the 145 green 3.5 inch squares and the 2'by 3.5" b/w pieces from whenever.  I have 32 more double bricks to make and have finished 40 of the 60 gray and b/w four patches I had left to do for clue #1.

oh yes and the 17 squares cut into quarter triangles!!! Sew much fun!
Don't know if I will get the triangles made tonight. 

Our church was so pretty for Christmas.  Here are some pictures from Sunday.

I have a friend who says if you have to decorate your house in a hurry for Christmas just mass up Poinsettias.  It certainly works here.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year.
Cheerful Sewing
sally

No comments:

Post a Comment