Friday, December 21, 2012

Stuffed Santa

Well when my bee from Wake county came last thursday we were on a mission to make a stuffed santa from a pattern by someone who does not give good directions.  Pat had been making one santa nearly every year until recently so she was the resident expert.  Hers turned out so pleasant looking and mine...... well you can see for your self.


Keep in mind I still have to stitch on the arms and a bell onto the hat. I did trim the beard a little.  His eyes are a little scary but I find I like him.  He now is placed on the hearth.  My tree looks drunk.  I finally got tired of glop;ping on glue and sticking on yarn for his hair, mustache and beard and I stitched across the ends of yarn pieces and glued the whole thing at one time.


Santa found himself outside and is not sure why.  You never know where he will show up.  I was just trying to get good light to take a picture.  The house in the door is just a reflection of the one across the street from me.
Now on to cutting more squares for Clue #5 in BH mystery quilt.
Merry Quilting
sally

No comments:

Post a Comment