Saturday, January 19, 2013

making headway

I am making headway with the mystery quilt.  I have finished the middle "row" and can start on the other side.  I think I don't have enough of some of the parts of the blocks.  I will have to sit down tomorrow and count but boy is it going to be stunning. 

My old teddy bears don't seem to mind being a part of the scene.  I can hardly wait to finish.  I think I will use it as my spring quilt for my bed.
 
Our guild was so lucky to have as a guest presenter Jane Hall on Saturday morning.  She spoke to us on how to make a "blue ribbon quilt."  We learned about many things we can do to make our quilts the best they can be.  She was also very complimentary about our raffle quilt which was a cooperative effort by many members of our guild.  We think it is lovely.

This was before the beautiful quilting and getting the binding done. 

Time to sleep/
Chilly quilting
Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment