Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thought I would switch fonts.  After doing some heavy machine applique this week I am not sure my eyes can read smaller print!!  Am taking two classes at Thistle Bee which are applique.  Not smart but I want to learn more about the process.  Also one of the classes will show different ways to frame, quilt, and embellish the blocks.  I finished the first one in the stitchers garden today.  After going back to get my pattern pieces with directions for the borders.  Not sure how I manage to get through the day.  Also locked my keys in the car.  While it was in my garage.  Just had to step inside and get extra key but not smart. I am trying to send a picture to the computer
and here it is.  I think all my tech stuff is haywire.  This picture is not as clear as usual but anyway.
I wanted to use my stash of Kaffe Fassett fabrics for this quilt.  What fun.  This will help me take a break from the Bonnie Hunter colors.

Sunny Quilting.
sally

No comments:

Post a Comment