Monday, February 4, 2013

I heart quilting

My february calendar hanging is a little dark but still trying to find the flash setting on my phone camera. 

I had gotten some heart buttons at Hobby Lobby in December just because I like hearts so I used two blue ones for the eyes of the blue birds.  I like doing these but not the letters. 

I have finished the top center of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt.  Well I guess it is my mystery quilt now.  I am trying to decide on the borders.  I have put on a 2 inch purple border and think I want a piano keys border of strips 3.5 inches and then binding of purple.
I guess I will have to make a practice strip to see if I like it. I finished it around 5:30 but have done nothing since but watch tv!!!
At least Eddie and Teddie seem to like it. 
 
 
 
 


The church is having a blood drive tomorrow afternoon so I will go there then to Ex Bd meeting of the guild.  The meeting was good last thursday.  A good crowd and a lot going on. 
Diocesean Conference in New Bern this weekend.  Have to sew a lot before Thursday.
Chilly quilting.
sally

No comments:

Post a Comment