Monday, February 11, 2013

Machine poor


In searching for a machine to have painted I now have three new/old machines.  The first one I got on ebay.  It was like charlie brown's christmas tree.  I was the only bid and it looked pitiful.  Now it is in my safe warm home.  I think it will clean up nicely. Don't you??  Her name is "Grannie"

 
 
The next machine was the one I had planned to have painted as it was in pretty bad shape cosmetically but after talking with my fabric shop person and Mr. Gurley the guru on Singer machines, I have decided not to touch it.  After cleaning and tuning up it works great. Her name is Gracie.





Finally there is Lady.  She is in better shape than my black 221 so I have decided to send my 221 off to be painted. 
Well now I don't have any excuse for not sewing. Yes?

I took my "Easy STreet" quilt to the quilters and cannot wait to see it finished.  The backing is a piece from Mary Jo's that I got on our field trip last July.  It is perfect. 
Time to watch tv.
Warm sewing.
s
 

No comments:

Post a Comment