Friday, February 22, 2013

Jewel tones??/

I am just trying to get the colors right but it is so subjective.  Oh well these are some of my candidates.  Hopefully when M gets back from the show I will have a better green.
Now I have been quilting a lot but not a lot to show for it.  I did finish the community quilt from some orphaned 9 patch blocks from the first BOM at the guild.  I had to add three blocks to make it large enough.  I like it though.  It is a great opportunity to practice my quilting. 


 Now for the bulls eye.  Can't show that yet.  Have to wait until March guild.

The Easy Street mystery quilt of Bonnie Hunter is at the quilters in Hampstead.  Cannot wait to get it back.  But the thoughts of binding the 412 inches around is daunting.  Oh well.

We did work hard at bee last week to make the ornaments for favors for our Day of Sharing in April.  Thanks SB for all the help and SC for taking pictures.

Cold rainy quilting.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment