Saturday, March 2, 2013

March is here

It is so hard to believe that it is March.  We had a good guild meeting Thursday winding up a hectic week.  I have two quilts to put on binding and one top to quilt.  Blocks to make into a quilt for the Day of sharing and two quilts for which I have begun to make blocks.  Oh well we have to stay busy.
This is a table runner I like and I wanted to do it in Spring colors. 

The daffodils in the center I stole from a field because I cannot make mine grow and bloom. I just don't have enough sun or they are not in the right place.

My class at Thistle Bee was making a small hanging quilt each month.
Here is the one for March.
I decided to jazz it up with some beading.  Not sure it made it any better.  I tried to quilt shamrocks in the background but not much shows.  Probably a good thing.  I like making these one at a time.  Some who are in the class had already done the ones for April and May.  Go figure.

I cleaned up some today and had next door neighbor to put my sewing tv on top of the cabinet to give me more room....for... oh boy for more fabric. 
Today was nice.
Clean quilting.
sally

No comments:

Post a Comment