Thursday, March 28, 2013

arrival

Today was a good day.  I spent the morning and early afternoon with good friends quilting and going to church service and lunch.  Had to come home early to let out Cecil and decided to take a nap.
Right before I left for Maundy Thursday service the Fed Ex arrived.  Yippee Skippee.
Here it is.  I have been waiting for this.
I just love it.  The next thing is to thread it and start sewing on it.  What fun.
I have finished some projects or at least the tops and continue to work on the monthly hangings and stitchers garden class.

I had a great day Tuesday going with C to Elegant Stitches to find some beautiful new batiks as if I need any but we all know it is not about need. Then we went to the Farmers Market Restaurant and had the most delicious lunch followed by a run through (first time for me) of Cosco.  Love that store and all the prepared foods. 

Now to try to get some things straight so I can sew sew sew!
 Spring sewing!   

No comments:

Post a Comment