Sunday, March 17, 2013

Catching up

This has been a busy month already and it does not look like it will get any better until after Easter.
Projects and Meetings, and Yoga Oh My.

 
Here is my march flower for "Stitchers Garden" Block of the Month class at Mary Ellen's.  It does not matter how much I get done before class I always seem to be the last to finish.  Anyway I am using Kaffe's fabrics to make the flowers interesting and am learning new things about my machine. I really
like using black and white fabrics for the backgrounds.

I am trying to control my batiks but it is difficult.  I got a good deal on another set of cubbies at target and put it together last week.  I have just about all my batiks in here that are less than 2 yards.
It is nice to be able to find the piece I need just by looking at the collection.

 
I am doing a second table runner for spring and will do the binding tonight.  It is a donation for a relay for life auction tomorrow night.

Windy quilting.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment