Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Freedom Day, and Happy Independence Day

This morning was beautiful, clear blue sky (at least for a while), breezy and cool.  Well that is at 6am.
I don't think I have had so many projects going at one time before.  I am starting my 6th year quilting and it is getting busier!!! So many projects, so much fabric and time just goes away.
This is a picture taken over half way through the golf tournament we have in Branch's memory to provide for scholarships for students at Rosewood who attend ECU.  It was hot. With me are my nephew Luke and his wife Joy.  We had fun. Did I mention it was hot?
I decided yesterday to get to work on our Fall exchange blocks and try to put them together.



I am constantly made aware of my shortcomings concerning technology but this just drives me crazy.
I have tried to fix this but it is the only way it wants to be.  It is what it is.
I am also working on a quilt for M.
This is the latest iteration.
Sorry you have to see the messy work area but I was afraid to try to make changes.
At least it is oriented correctly.
Well on to try to take stuff to Habitat Store.  Trying to clear out what does not bring me joy.
Of course that means the sewing rooms are off limits.!!
Independence quilting
Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment