Monday, February 25, 2019

Finally sunshine.


What I am working on now.



My latest project including the ongoing 9patch scrappy and the two-block red and white quilts is
this panel of Van Gogh's Irises.  Let's just say that snowball blocks are not my favorite but it was a
kit so.....
This is at the quilters.
This is a Lucy Prior pattern called Soft Corners? from an old Kaffe book I was looking through.  I got a package of star, dot, and solid grunges in Myrtle Beach at the Quilt Gala last weekend.  I'm not sure
that I will like it when finished.  Hopefully after using other colors it will grow on me.

These two quilts were my favorites at the small but nice quilt gala. I don't like English paper piecing or green but I liked the colors of the one above against the white and the placement of the pieces.  The green one was quilted with a fan feather in each of the clam shells and you know how I feel about feathers. I also liked that it had no borders.

Time to get quilting.
Sunny quilting.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment