Sunday, February 10, 2019

Heart month

I have always heard that time flies but it seems to have broken the sound barrier since Christmas.
The move to Wilmington is a mixed bag but what isn't. I really enjoy where I am and it is so wonderful after all these years to be so close to my family that we can get together several times a week if we want to.  There are so many restaurants and so much entertainment to visit if you are
willing to make peace with the traffic.  It is nice to have a department store besides Belk even though
I like to shop there. 
I still have not connected with a guild but hope to do that this month. 

After moving there were several things I could not find among them were some table runners and
quilts to hang.  Finally looked under my sewing table and found them in a plastic container. This was made at a workshop at our guild with teacher Ann Burns.  I just loved the simplistic design and bold colors.  Hope to have a hanging for summer with panel of Van Gogh's Irises and beautiful Stonehenge fabrics from Northcott.
Time to get ready for church.  The weather has been really crazy and is in a cooler mode.  Not too bad for mid February.  Birthdays are nice but hard to believe I have lived this long.
Hearts to you and prayers for C.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment