Wednesday, February 13, 2019

this and that

This is a donation quilt top.  I don't like the layout but it is done.  Now to quilt it.

My back "patio" garden.

A quilt to be of Van Gogh's Irises.  Kit from Heart Song Quilts.

Just love getting lilies for the table.  They usually last about 10 days.

Of course my fav month quilt.

So much going on this week.  Monday BA came to work at aquarium and we ate at the lunch box. We had mah jong at JA smith's house in Goldsboro on Tuesday and nearly everyone was there.  M and I came from Wilmington.
Today I take relatives to the airport for some much needed R&R in the Southwest.  Hope to get by
the nursery to look at bushes to put in my front 1/100th of an acre. 
Tomorrow M and J are coming to go to lunch.  Friday night is a long awaited organ recital by Richard
Rhodes at St. Pauls to replace the one wiped out literally by Hurricane Fran.
It seems as if there is always something going on.  Or off as in the case when I tried to correct this post.  I had to google how to fix the computer when the keyboard stopped working. It suggested i take out the battery from the laptop and let the power drain completely.  I did and it worked. so I am 
trying to correct this post. 
Lily came by and planted my small gardenia and is going to work on sprinkler system.  We will get to the dead grass later.
I f

No comments:

Post a Comment