Saturday, July 14, 2012

Thank goodness for the cooler weather.  I don't care if it rains it is cooler.  However it is more difficult for the AC to cool the house. 
I also appreciate the break in having to water my flowers.

I saw a flag quilt at Mary Ellen's quilt shop in Goldsboro and really liked it.  Together with help in measurements from C and P as well as Mary Ellen, I finally finished it and it is ready for me to sew on the binding. 


I just love the way the log cabin blocks look as if the flag is waving.  I had to do three sets of the stars to get the right size as I did not have a pattern.  I am challenged to try to make the stars wave also.  Maybe I can try it on the extra set I have??? I finished the quilting and am excited to hang it up.

Happy Quilting
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment